Automatic door maintenance guide reference:
Door weight: 120kg * 2,
Door width: 600-1260mm,
Door speed: 14-41cm / s,
Closing speed: 10-40cm / s,
Open time: 0-9 seconds,
Manual force: 46N,
Supply voltage: 50-60Hz
Ambient temperature:-20+50 C
Automatic door maintenance guide details:
1, Maintenance of automatic doors must know the notes, maintenance of automatic doors should note the methods:
(1) Automatic doors track and roller wheels can not be oily; or the roller wheels will be easy to slip, thus making the door collision.
(2) Please turn off the power if the automatic door will not be used in the long time,.
(3) Meeting the abnormal phenomenon, please do not disassemble at will, please contact with the professionals.
2, The automatic doors constantly open and close automatically:
(1) Radar sensor failure.
(2) The moving objects in the sensing range.
(3) Door leaf running hits the obstacles.
3, The automatic doors shaking when the door leaf running:
(1) The bottom track or fixer has some obstructions.
(2) The wheels and top track wear out or has some obstructions in them.
4 Automatic door opening and closing will cause the jump:
(1) The top track and bottom track is stuck by some objects.
(2) The top wheels are embedded with some objects.
5, The speed is too slow when automatic door opening and closing:
(1) The speed adjustment of the main controller is too slow.
(2) The belt may be too loose.
(3) The abnormal voltage.
(4) The moving door leaves may cause the friction with the track or the fixed door leaves or the ground.
(5) The friction between the stop wheel and track.
6, The moving doors cause the collision when the automatic doors closing:
(1) The speed is too fast.
(2) The abnormal voltage.
(3) Motor power accessories may be damaged.
7, Automatic doors can not open:
(1) Sensor failure, check the signals lights of the sensor to see if they are normal.
(2) Wire connector loose plastic (short circuit).
(3) Belt off.
(4) The motor may overheat, and will be able to return to be normal after cooling.
(5) The main controller burned out.
(6) The foreign body stuck.
(7) The abnormal voltage.